Camera Measure is a camera measurement software, which helps you measure line strip length, angle, circle (radius, area), ellipse (radius in x and in y), rectangle, polygon area with live video image, still image and video files. You can set weight, fill mode, color and transparency of measurement and save measurement result.
It offers ruler tool to set the measurement reference scale. You can set magnification for ruler, which is very useful for microscope measurement.
It supports all DirectShow cameras and can preview and measure multiple cameras together. It can capture video of multiple cameras and snapshot on timer. Its high-speed video capturing function helps you capture high-speed camera video.
It offers image color enhancement tools, image processing filters and image analysis plug-ins. Image enhancement tools help you adjust image color with auto white balance, color boost, saturation, contrast, brightness, gamma, gray-scale, image vertical flip and image horizontal flip. Image processing filters and image analysis plug-ins help you do real-time industry image analysis. With Camera Measure’s programmable plug-ins, you can custom your own image analysis, pattern recognition, etc.
– High speed Record – Webcam measure – Microscope measure –
Download and install to have a wonderful experience right now!
Other Downloads: Dropbox
- Rich measurement tools (length, area, radius, angle etc.);
- Ruler and microscope magnification settings;
- Live video image capturing and high speed capturing;
- Automatic camera image snapshot;
- Support multiple cameras;
- Camera controls (Exposure time, Gain etc.);
- Multiple file format support (JPG, BMP, PNG, AVI, WMV, RAW);
- Real-time image color enhancement (Auto white balance, color correction, saturation etc.);
- Extendable image processing filters and image analysis plug-ins;
- Images and captured videos management;
- Very easy to use and high speed GUI;
- More wonderful usage waiting for you to find out!
- IBM PC Pentium processor, 1GB RAM, 50MB hard disk space;
- Windows OS;