VSC SDK is a SDK of e2eSoft VSC, which allows you to use “virtual sound card” function in your applications without installing e2eSoft VSC software.
- Use all features of e2eSoft VSC without installing it;
- Customize the virtual sound card device name;
- Provide a COM object (IVSCSDK) to let you configure the virtual sound card device;
- A light-weight package which can be easily integrated with your application;
- A C# demo with source code;
- Supports both 32bits/64bits Windows OS;
Free trial now!
VSC SDK package has all files needed to use virtual sound card function in your application, with a C# sample project to show how to use it.
After download, please check “Readme.txt” to get started.
You can trial VSC SDK freely without any limitation, except that there’s a noise in the output audio (just like VSC software), you may purchase to remove it.
Please contact us if you have any questions.