e2eSoft VSC is a Sound Card Emulator, which emulates a sound card in your system and works like a real one. You can use it to record, modify or broadcast all the sound in your system.
You can also use it to create numbers of Virtual Sound Card instances to fulfill your special requirements.
– Record audio – Stream audio – Broadcast audio – Change voice –
Download and install to have a wonderful experience right now!
Want to add “virtual sound card” feature to your applications? Please try our VSC SDK.
Have any questions? Please contact us here.
You can run VSC with command line parameter “/m” to run minimized, and “/r” to start previous audio transfer automatically.
- Record / Broadcast the sound of all applications;
- Record / Broadcast the sound of all applications and your MIC voice at the same time (mixed or not);.
- Record online chatting / meeting voice, such as skype conversation, with peoples and your voice mixed together or separated;
- Record DRM-protected music, media;
- Record the audio of video/audio file, online video/music, etc;
- Change your voice to a man, woman or even a child using “pitch control” feature;
- Pure digital data transfer, NO audio quality loss.
- Command line support;
- Supports both 32bits/64bits OS;
- More wonderful usage waiting for you to discover!
You can try VSC for FREE, except that there is a “Trial Version” voice in the output audio. You may purchase to remove the voice and use full features.