Why buy a webcam since you already have a Mobile Phone or Pad?
iVCam turns your Phone/Pad into an HD webcam for Windows PC, which has a much better quality than most webcams and is compatible with all webcam-enabled applications. Replace your USB webcam or integrated webcam now with your Phone/Pad! It’s also a perfect baby monitor, spy-cam, security camera and pet-cam.
Download Windows Client Software:
Download App :
WHAT USERS SAY
Great app, does what it says. Highly recommend.
Better than any other vidcam app on the Store
I love this app way more then the other webcam phone apps ☺️
Works amazing, Great app does exactly what it says it does
Portrait mode is good and the latency is fantastic.
Amazing, easier to use than an actual webcam and probably better quality than regular cams.
Free, and better than my laptop camera. I use it for streaming and it works great!!
- High-quality, real-time video with low latency and fast speed
- Automatic connection via Wi-Fi or USB and easy to use
- Running in background, does not affect the use of other apps
- Connect multiple devices to one PC at the same time
- Support common video sizes such as 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, etc.
- Advanced camera settings – AE/AF, ISO, EC, WB and Zooming
- Configurable for video frame rate, quality and encoder
- Landscape and Portrait mode supported
- Support front/rear, wide angle/telephoto cameras and real-time switching
- Support for face beautify, flash, manual/auto focus and video flip/mirror
- Audio supported, use your smartphone as a wireless microphone for PC
- Completely replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, compatible with most applications using webcam
- Preview video, take pictures and record video files with our Windows client software
- iVCam Features Description
- iVCam Purchase Instructions
- iVCam Camera Settings
- iVCam Sound Feature
- Connect via Wi-Fi
- Connect via USB
- Use iVCam in Skype
- Use iVCam for video conferencing in Zoom
- Multi-language support for iVCam
- Multiple instances of iVCam
Have any questions? Please check the FAQs or contact us.