WeCam is a virtual webcam with awesome effects, webcam switching, and more! It has a WYSIWYG video scene editor, which can add and synthesize various types of media resources, including video files, image files, computer cameras and a variety of Streaming media can also be screen capture, and even support mobile phone screen projection, in addition to providing dozens of cool video effects and expandable video filters, and you can add colorful text at the same time.
The final synthesized video can be presented in a variety of ways to meet your all-round needs:
- Preview the composite effect in WeCam;
- As a separate output as a virtual camera, it can be used in other programs such as WeChat, QQ and Android emulator and other software;
- Replace the content of other cameras (black technology, compatibility is improved);
- Push directly to the live video server.
WeCam is simple and easy to use, powerful features are contained in a minimalist design, fully supports GPU acceleration, runs smoothly, and has an excellent user experience. Hurry up and download and try it!
- WYSIWYG video scene editor, supports multiple types of media resources;
- Support mobile phone screen projection, pictures, videos and music, easy to cast to WeCam;
- A variety of cool video effects, scalable video filters;
- Professional text and subtitle effects, support for dynamic textures and various text effects;
- Efficient algorithm, fully based on GPU acceleration, low CPU usage, smooth running;
- Standard camera driver, good compatibility, supports all applications that use the camera;
- Support multi-channel high-quality video output, each channel can have a different resolution, which can be used by multiple programs at the same time;
- The camera replaces black technology with unparalleled compatibility;
- The hardware-encoded video is directly pushed to the live server without installing multiple software;
- The interface is simple and easy to use, supports skinning and color schemes;
- Provide 32-bit and 64-bit versions to give full play to the best performance of the system.
- WeCam Basics (1) – Quick Start
- WeCam Basics (2) – Introduction
- WeCam Basics (3) – Scene
- WeCam Basics (4) – Scene Item
- WeCam Basics (5) – Output
- WeCam Basics (6) – Miscs
- Use the WeCam microphone to broadcast
- How to broadcast the sound in video?
- Use multiple WeCam instances
- Use WeCam for video chroma keying
- Replace the video of hardware webcams
- Use WeCam in Line
- Use WeCam in WhatsApp
- The video is not fully displayed, not clear or has black borders?
- Need a Virtual Webcam For Video Calls?
You can try it for FREE, but there are “WeCam” and “TRIAL” watermarks in the output video. You can purchase to remove it and use full features.