- Register the software with the license code to remove the “TRIAL” watermark in the output video
- The license code can be used for 2 different PCs
- Free software upgrades during the validity period of the license code
- You can re-register on the same PC any times if there's no hardware change
- Uninstall the registered software to deregister so that the license code can be used again on another PC
- To prevent registration failure due to a typo, please copy and paste the license code into the registration window
- The computer needs to be connected to the Internet when registering. If necessary, please allow the program to use the network in the firewall settings
- The latest version of VCam (at least 6.4.0) is required to register or deregister
- You can choose to register using the activation code if the PC does not have Internet access, and send us the machine code to get it, but only 1 PC is allowed to be registered in this case
- Please contact us if you need the enterprise license code which can register more PCs.
Please select Use serial no instead of Use activation code in the registration window if you’re using a license code to register.
The activation code is used only when the PC does not have an Internet connection.
It’s not important for the username and email, and you can fill in anything you want.
We support kinds of payment methods such as Paypal, Credit Card and Stripe.
The license code will be sent to the email you left in the order immediately after payment, and will also be displayed in the order details, as shown below (please refresh the page if not displayed): Please contact us if you have any questions, and tell us your order no if you've placed an order.
Please check our Refund Policy before purchase.
- The software can be downloaded for free trial, please try it before purchasing, there is no difference in functions between trial version and registered version
- Refund will not be accepted once the license code has been successfully registered
- We only provide after-sales service related to the license code. For software usage, please refer to the related tutorials on our website.