VCam supports common video formats (*.avi; *.dat; *.vbr; *.mpeg; *.mpg; *,mp1; *.mp2; *.vob; *.wmv; *.asf; *.rm; *.rmvb; *.mov; *.3gp; *.mp4; *.mkv; *.flv …).
If some video in your pc can’t be played by VCam, please install the right codecs, such as XP-Codec-Pack, K-Lite, ffdshow or StormCodec;
If ASF, WMV file can’t be played, please update (or reinstall) to the latest version of Windows Media Player;
If RM, RMVB file can’t be played, please install the latest version of Real One Player;
If MOV file can’t be played, please install the latest version of QuickTime Player;
Installing DirectX 9.0 or higher version is also recommended.
(1). Kugoo software’s bug, uninstall it or configure the audio device in it;
(2). Reinstall Windows Media Player.
(1) Don’s check the “Show the” (source video or processed video) item in Options dialog;
(2) Set “Default video size” in Options dialog to the right one you need such as 176 x144;
(3) Launch the application which will use VCam and open e2eCap webcam in it first, then launch VCam.
(1) Open the audio mix function of your sound card: Double click the speaker icon in system tray, open volume control -> Options -> Properties -> Recording -> choose Wave Out Mix or Stereo Mix -> OK;
(2) Adjust the volume higher, and put your MIC near by your speaker, ^_^
Find other cameras in "Imaging devices" of the system device manager, right-click and select Disable Device to disable it. Right-click on it and select Enable Device to re-enable it if you want to use it again.
Find our camera in "Imaging devices" in the system device manager, right-click and select Disable Device to disable it. Right-click on it and select Enable Device to re-enable it if you want to use it again.
If it doesn't work in Windows 10:It may be caused by the privacy settings, you can open Start > Settings > Privacy > Camera and turn on the "Allow apps to access your camera" switch. Note that in the "Choose which apps can access your camera" list below, if the app you want to use is in the list, turn on the switch at the end.
It is also possible that the default video size, format or frame rate of our camera is not supported by the program. Please modify these settings of our camera to fit it and try again.
Our camera is a standard webcam and can be used in any software or website. If a program cannot use our camera but can use the hardware camera, it is likely that it is blocking our camera on purpose. You can:
- iVCam: Change the device name and try again - In PC client, Settings > Miscs > Device Name
- WeCam: Click here to see more...
First, please check if you can find our camera in the system Device Manager> Imaging Devices.
If you can’t find our camera:
- Please uninstall this program and reinstall it with administrator privileges.
If it can be found and is in normal condition:
- It may be caused by the privacy settings of the latest version of Windows. You can open Windows Settings > Privacy > Camera and turn on the "Allow apps to access your camera" switch , And then re-run our program.
If it can be found but the status is abnormal:
- If a yellow exclamation mark is displayed on the device, and "Windows cannot verify the location of this device The digital signature of the required driver.", Win7 64-bit, please install the security patch KB3033929, restart the computer and reinstall the program (please make sure you are using the pure version of Win7 SP1), you can also disable driver signing and try again;
- If the device displays yellow exclamation mark, and the right-click property displays "due to its configuration information (register In the table) is incomplete or damaged, Windows cannot start this hardware device. (Code 19)", Please look here;
- If the name is displayed as unknown device, it may be because the system security prompts whether to install the driver when you install the driver and you chose Don’t install, this is a bit troublesome, you can refer here;
- When installing this program, Windows asks if you trust our program and when installing the camera driver, please select "Trust", "Install".
- If our camera is disabled, please right click [Enable] it and then re-run the program.
Microsoft has stopped technical support for Win7. It is strongly recommended to use Win10/11/... to run this program to avoid driver-related problems.
Didn’t find an answer? You can contact us here.